We have lots of new patients coming to see us and thought it would be useful to remind everyone of our protocols in place due to COVID-19. These are following the Scottish Government's guidelines and are to keep all our patients and team safe.
Almost all of our services have resumed and we are open by appointment only at present. Please contact any of our practices to make an appointment for eyecare, new glasses, repairs and adjustments - or book through our website using our online booking system here.
- We ask that you wear a face covering in practice, unless you fall into one of the exempt categories.
- Please attend your appointment alone where possible to help with social distancing measures.
- We ask that you don't come early for you appointment, to reduce the number of patients in the reception area.
- Hand sanitising stations are positioned throughout the practice for everyone use.
- Our team are wearing Personal Protective Equipment, including masks and gloves.
- We have additional cleaning processes in place.
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or are awaiting test results, we ask that you please don't attend practice
We thank everyone for their understanding and cooperation at this time. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with us, you can find contact information for each practice under the Find Us tab above.