Our practices will reopen on the 29th June and we’ve made a few changes to keep you safe. The well being of our valued clients, and our team, is of the utmost importance to us.
Here’s what you can expect-
- We’ll be asking that you make an appointment for any services, including repairs, adjustments and choosing new glasses. Please don’t visit the practice without an appointment.
- Appointments for any of these things can be made through our website, by telephone, by email or across all our social media channels.
- We’re asking that you please wear a mask when you come in to practice, if you can.
- We’ll be asking that you don’t arrive early for your appointment, to reduce waiting time in practice.
- Where possible you’ll be asked to attend practice alone, as we aim to have as few people in practice at one time as possible.
- We’ll be using video consultations for eyecare, but also for when you need a 2nd opinion from a family member or friend who would usually attend with you. For example, using WhatsApp video call, Facetime or Zoom.
Here’s the changes we’ve made-
- We’ve got hand sanitiser stations for everyones use throughout the practice.
- Staff will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment.
- We’re maintaining social distancing and have floor stickers in place to guide you.
- There will be clear information on display so you know what's going on.
- Staff will move throughout the practice regularly cleaning surfaces, handles etc.
- We have new drop off boxes for repairs, to minimise time in practice.
- We’re using diary spacing for all appointments to limit the number of people in practice at one time.
- We’re following a rigorous cleaning process for test rooms and equipment.
- We’re working with a different frame handling process and a team member will assist you with browsing the collections.
We thank you for your co-operation with this and appreciate your understanding during this time.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us. Get in touch by phone, email us at email@example.com or message us on any of our social media channels.